勝林寺 吉祥紅葉ポストカード Postcard of the Kissho-momiji autumnal tints

Postcard of the Kissho-momiji autumnal tints

Shourinji was founded as a sub-temple of Tofukuji in 1550.
There are many beautiful Japanese garden and the reason for beauty of that is the representation of the zen spirit of the priest.
The temple of Japan is a base of the art, and the chief priest of this temple originally has deep understanding and love toward art.
The Kissho-momiji autumnal tints which are a symbol of the autumn beauty of the temple show gradation including the yellow from orange as well as merely red, I produced the postcards with this image this time.
I suggest that I visit this temple because you experience the beautiful four seasons in Japan and mind of the Zen.
HP: http://shourin-ji.org/english/

*Would you like to use an image that introduces the traditional culture of Osaka for the 2025 Kansai-Osaka Expo or Integrated Resort advertising?

I have Osaka Tenmangu Shrine and many images, including the Tenjin Festival. I am waiting for your contact with the usage contract of the copyrighted work.

I will start consulting on traditional Japanese culture and festivals for foreign people. Nowadays, many Japanese people don't know about it, and they don't have many opportunities to get involved. I am in a unique position to be involved through photography. In fact, I often receive questions from foreign people, when I am In an interval taking photographs.

I am looking forward to your message.

  

This page was last modified: January 16, 2023 



勝林寺 吉祥紅葉ポストカード

京都 大本山東福寺 塔頭 毘沙門堂 勝林寺は創建1550年の古刹です。
この寺院には多くの美しい庭園がありますが、それはご住職の禅の表現と感じています。
本来 日本の寺院は芸術文化の拠点として存在してきましたが、この寺院のご住職から芸術文化への理解と愛情の深さを感じます。
吉祥紅葉はこの寺院の秋を彩る美の象徴です。単に赤いだけでなくオレンジ色から黄色のグラテーションを含む配色は大きさを含めて素晴らしいものです(今回はこの吉祥紅葉の画像でポストカードを製作しました)。
秋の美しい京都の景観と禅の体験のため是非 参拝されることをお勧めします。
HP: http://shourin-ji.org/

コメント

人気の投稿